Lex Interview - The Ghost and The Wolf by Shelly X Leonn
1) What did you have for dinner? Did you go out or eat in? Alone or in company?
I don’t remember. Wait. Yes, I do. Mom made a big pot of spaghetti, and I warmed some up and took it to my room. She leaves me big pots of leftovers when she has to work a lot—which is always.
Spaghetti and I enjoyed a quiet evening together in my bedroom, listening to audio recordings and gaming.
2) Are you married? In a serious relationship? Leaving your options open?
I’m in a serious relationship with my XBOX. It’s pretty serious. This could be the one for me.
3) What's your biggest secret? What's the biggest secret you've kept for others?
I have a double life. It’s not really a secret, but most people at school don’t know. I’m a paranormal investigator, just like my dad. I devote most of my evenings to exploring haunted graveyards and houses. Not to brag or anything, but my persona of #paranormalex has built a decent following on the Instawebz.
4) Who's your best friend? How did you meet? Memory that makes you laugh?
My best friend is my older sister Nadine. We met at my birth. (Duh.)
Not to sound like an emo kid or anything, but she is one of the few people in my life who gets me. She stuck with me after our dad’s death.
5) What's your favorite movie? Why? Who is your favorite actor/actress?
That’s an easy one. My favorite movie is The Exorcist. Not any of those trash remakes—the original from 1973. It remains one of the most accurate depictions of paranormal activity in cinema.
I don’t really care about actors or most pop culture, but Natalie Portman is a babe.
6) Do you have a bad habit? How long have you tried to break it...or not?
Bad habits? Yup, I have a few. I game too much, don’t sleep enough, drink too much coffee, sass my teachers too often, don’t eat enough, trespass too often, and spend too much time obsessing about proving my dad’s theories about paranormal entities. No, I have no plans about breaking any of those habits.